This is the sign at Chili's that tells what date a person must be born
on or before in order to legally drink. This sign has been taunting me
since the day I moved here. And now it has switched to the correct
year and month and in just 18 short days it will be my birthday and my
time to shine.......or at least my time to get really drunk. ;)
5 comments:
woot woot! We better see some good 21st birthday pictures :)
I counted down the days to 21hood but getting really drunk! lol!
Shhh your boss can see you!
Yes of course good pictures to come :)
Haha Jon I would love to count down the days that way if I didn't have two jobs and school :P
Eddie- my boss is the worst influence I have! ;)
(proud grin) Yes, that's probably true. I pride myself as a role model... a negative one sometimes, but what can you do? I told her I'd take her out that night... is that so wrong??
Post a Comment