It's a Starbuck's gold card. If you register a regular, reloadable starbuck's gift card and use it to pay for your beverages however many times in 12 months, you reach "gold card" status and they send you this reloadable card. All it means is that I spend too much $$ at Starbuck's!
There are a couple perks to having a gold card and coninuing to use it.
1.) You get certain specialty syrups (like soy-based syrups) for free. 2.) Every time you earn 15 stars thru the gold card, Starbucks mails you a certificate for a free drink.
4 comments:
What is this? Am I missing something?
It's a Starbuck's gold card. If you register a regular, reloadable starbuck's gift card and use it to pay for your beverages however many times in 12 months, you reach "gold card" status and they send you this reloadable card. All it means is that I spend too much $$ at Starbuck's!
There are a couple perks to having a gold card and coninuing to use it.
1.) You get certain specialty syrups (like soy-based syrups) for free.
2.) Every time you earn 15 stars thru the gold card, Starbucks mails you a certificate for a free drink.
There may be other benefits, too. I'm not sure.
Shawn hit the nail on the head!
You can blame me all you want! I love my card, it gets me some stuff for free and on occassion I get the emails or texts for coupons!
Post a Comment