This is Chaco. He is our EXterior decorator. From time to time when he gets bored during the day, he takes a pillow from the couch or recliner and out through the dog door and puts it somewhere in the yard. You can see his keen decorating eye with the brown and blue pillow starkly contrasting in the white snow.The first time he did this when we first adopted him, it was a yard sale back here - baskets, rugs, pillows, shoes - and each item had one little chunk taken out of it. He’s not chewing things up that he takes out anymore, but once in a while I’ll notice a pillow missing and I can always find it out back.I still love this crazy dog. So much.
Clint 339/365
This is Chaco. He is our EXterior decorator. From time to time when he gets bored during the day, he takes a pillow from the couch or recliner and out through the dog door and puts it somewhere in the yard. You can see his keen decorating eye with the brown and blue pillow starkly contrasting in the white snow.The first time he did this when we first adopted him, it was a yard sale back here - baskets, rugs, pillows, shoes - and each item had one little chunk taken out of it. He’s not chewing things up that he takes out anymore, but once in a while I’ll notice a pillow missing and I can always find it out back.I still love this crazy dog. So much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like his style. It really livens up the yard.
He is absolutely ridiculous. And I love him so much it almost hurts. :)
Post a Comment