Chelle



hi i'm chelle. i'm suffering a major funk right now, been fighting
depression for a few years (on meds for three years now, maybe four?) i
like to bake and decorate cake and treats. i feel that i'm being
marginalized at work. i've gained all the weight i lost four years ago
back and am struggling to lose it again. i like to colour my hair. i'm
pretty lazy but i think that's due to the funk i'm in. i struggle to find
motivation and not sleep my free time away (the dreams are amazing!) i
play sims, WoW, and FB games. and lastly, i'm obsessed with skulls.
they're just so happy as they have had the weight of the world lifted off
of them. ^_-

5 comments:

Renatta said...

love this pic

Jean said...

Agreed. This is a sweet photo. I love a lot of your photos for that reason--free-spirited and artistic in a way I don't see the world. And, I hope this is a better year for you... I've been in that place of funk and know how it felt for me--so I can imagine at least a little of what you're going through. Hang in there, friend. After a hard battle, it's finally getting better for me... so I know it's possible!

Rachel said...

Love. Photo.

Glad you're back!

And I'd like it to be known that I hope I can decorate cakes and treats like you do someday (although hopefully that day is sooner rather than later...)

Nicole said...

I love this pic too! This will be a refreshing year Miss Chelle! We will welcome change and grab it by the horns!

miss selene said...

you should like it niky, you took the photo!! :D

and thanks!