holy shit thats HUGE!
That's how they make 'em at Chipotle. They're usually pretty good, too.
Have you never been to chipolte Kirsten?!? That's how they roll! I used to eat there daily for lunche. It got really spendy really fast!
I freakin' love that place. Don't get to go often (they're all several hours away), but I LOVE it. Mmmmmmm. Kirsten, I can't believe you've never been there... poor deprived girl!
i'm kind of "eh" about it.... i mean it really fills you up, but i wasn't too impressed -- it was my first time
Chipotle seriously makes me smile! We love it. I can't eat the tortillia, so I get a bowl!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
holy shit thats HUGE!
That's how they make 'em at Chipotle. They're usually pretty good, too.
Have you never been to chipolte Kirsten?!? That's how they roll! I used to eat there daily for lunche. It got really spendy really fast!
I freakin' love that place. Don't get to go often (they're all several hours away), but I LOVE it. Mmmmmmm. Kirsten, I can't believe you've never been there... poor deprived girl!
i'm kind of "eh" about it.... i mean it really fills you up, but i wasn't too impressed -- it was my first time
Chipotle seriously makes me smile! We love it. I can't eat the tortillia, so I get a bowl!
Post a Comment