Liz 308/365



Why do I do this?!? Somehow I learned that Lego has a holiday village series that started last year. I bought this year's (the bakery) but the 2010 toy shop is gone. So OF COURSE I immediately had to procure it. Fortunately I found a nice lady on Craigslist who was selling one brand new for the original price, so Jack & I took a ferry trip to get it.

As soon as I got it home, I realized I really have very little interest in the Legos. It's just that damned collecting gene that gets triggered sometimes. Now I have to decide whether to buy the 2012 post office to go with it... Ugh.

4 comments:

jennifer said...

Ohhhhhh. I want those soooo bad.

Anonymous said...

If you're not gonna build/display them, I say, stop collecting now.

Robin in NJ said...

I'm with Jon. If you really have no interest in them, then get rid of them.

Jean said...

Agreed! Sell them off and get the monkey off your back! :)