Ok so I'm trying this new thing where I don't smoke at work. I still smoke on the way to work, and on the way home. I haven't smoked during the week while at home for over a year now, and every time I have tries to quit smoking I end up caving in at work. Whether its out of boredom, or wanting to hang out with people who do smoke, or wanting that extra break that all smokers get.
So I figure if I can not smoke at work then it will be easier to quit all together. My goal: go the entire month of January without smoking at work. I'm on day three so far so good.
Also the point of this ramble is that with my extra boredom at work I spend some time googling funny pictures this one cracked me up today.
2 comments:
Keep it up Jon. I have been smoke free now for almost 4 weeks (just a few days shy). The first couple weeks are the hardest. After you get past that month.... its a breeze. The hardest one to quit is the driving (before kids I smoked in the car). Gum. Lots and lots of gum to help the cravings. Also dumdums. Keep a shit ton (or 6lbs lol) of dumdums in your car. When you want a smoke, pull out a sucker!
Good luck!
Post a Comment