Jon 309/365



This is the white trash burger from Burger Jones. It is a thick burger patti topped with lettuce, CHICKEN FRIED BACON, CHEESE CUDRS, and VELVEETA CHEESE!!!! Holy orgasm in my mouth that sounds delicious! I of course was not that hungry and hate ordering the same thing as the person I'm with so I ordered the Happy Pooch which is a hot dog wrapped in bacon and deep fried, then topped with fried onions and nacho cheese sauce. Heavenly.

Now this is a cheat from 307/365 tonight was spent frantically getting ready for school and cleaning my disaster of a house! I've been living out of a duffle for the last couple of weeks and felt really good to un pack and put things away.

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

you are telling me you didn't try a bite? I don't care who the person I was having lunch with, I would ask for a bite! LOL

Eddie said...

I agree with Kirsten, this looks delicious! It also reminds me of the products from "The Heart Attack Grill."

Jon T said...

Oh no I had a bite! Matter fact I had two, but I don't order my own.

Rachel said...

I. Want. That. Burger.

Jean said...

That kind of disgusts me, but I totally want to try it.