Jon 306/365



Happy New Years!!! I had an awesome night with my cousin and the Mrs.!! Our song of the night was "And We Danced" my Macklemore if you get a chance YouTube it! "and we laughed, and we cried, and we danced, and had a really really really good time!"

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

SARAH! :D I'm so jealous of you and Amanda. I wish we were just a couple hours away too!

Looks like Travis is losing there in the background LOL

Jon T said...

I wish scientists would hurry up and invent the transporter so Travel would no longer be an issue, also would avoid those rediculous fees at the airport!

Jon T said...

And I was honestly too drunk to care about Travis at this point ;) we all had a blast! Wish u coulda been there!

Anonymous said...

I can't read that lyric without singing it, love that song!

Unknown said...

Great song!!!

Jon T said...

:D