Looking for a texts from last night app, notice the second one "texts from Jesus - Free" hahaha really? Good to know the big J.C. Is keeping current with technology, now if he could only get current with gay rights, and science, for instance.
If u believe in such things, I actually heard a great poem last night tilted "an open letter from black Jesus to white Jesus" wish I remembered some of the specific lines from the piece but needless to say it was funny insightful and made me think.
4 comments:
LMAO! Wow....just wow.
LOLZ.
oh i'm sure jesus is current, it's his followers who are still looking in an ancient book for rules.
If u believe in such things, I actually heard a great poem last night tilted "an open letter from black Jesus to white Jesus" wish I remembered some of the specific lines from the piece but needless to say it was funny insightful and made me think.
Post a Comment