I want snow!!! We have been so dry and warm. Records are being set here. I hate it!
Snow and flip flops!!!! I was just glad to hear I wasn't the only one wearing them for the first snowfall of 2012 :)
Boo to snow!! As my dad would say "stop fuckin cussin like that in my house!" jokingly of course :)
@ Kirsten - you can have it!!@ Rachel - I know it was you and I babe!!@ Jon - that is exactly how I feel!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I want snow!!! We have been so dry and warm. Records are being set here. I hate it!
Snow and flip flops!!!! I was just glad to hear I wasn't the only one wearing them for the first snowfall of 2012 :)
Boo to snow!! As my dad would say "stop fuckin cussin like that in my house!" jokingly of course :)
@ Kirsten - you can have it!!
@ Rachel - I know it was you and I babe!!
@ Jon - that is exactly how I feel!!
Post a Comment