For Christmas this year, Clint got me a Fitbit--it's this amazing pedometer
that does all kinds of crazy cool stuff and then tracks everything online
electronically. It was my second, since I lost the first one about a year
ago. I was SO excited to have a replacement and had figured out a way to
keep from losing this one. After my workout today, I did a load of
laundry... And all of a sudden realized I wasn't wearing it anymore. I
ran to the bedroom to look for it, and it was nowhere to be found. Yep. I
washed it. Stopped the wash load half-way through and pulled it out. I
THINK it's going to be fine, but I have it in a bowl of rice to try to dry
it out anyway. Keep your fingers crossed.
6 comments:
Update: took it out of the rice this morning, and we could get a digital display but no response when we pressed the button. Tonight when I got home I tried again, and it WORKS!! It's syncing to the computer, and everything looks good. It was even recording data while it was in the washer ("very active" time--ha!), which I think is hysterical. Happy ending so far... hoping it holds up! I'll be much more careful now. :)
bwhahahahahahahaha... you can count the time in the washer as Spinning.
Just about!! It shows a graph with levels of activity... so I could clearly see my workout (high activity level) but then was like, what the hell is that second one where it's showing high activity? The washer. It thought I was working hard. HA!
Ha ha! "Very active." Nice that it still works!
ugh, what a horrible feeling, i'm glad it worked out for the best
Glad it all worked out!
Post a Comment