So.... Tyler and I always get made fun of for dressing the same. Mind you
when this happens.... I'M the one who is dressed FIRST. We have been trying
hard not to dress the same. This morning Tyler comes out of the bedroom,
after I have already been up dressed and fed the kids, he was wearing this
outfit and all I could say is "really?!?!" I laughed and took a photo. We
need to figure out how to change our wardrobes!
5 comments:
You could always sell all of his clothes that resemble yours to prevent this...
The only other alternative would be choosing his clothes every morning to prevent that...
I would LOVE to clear out his closet (or mine) and replace everything so its different. We have talked about doing that to where we had NOTHING that looked alike LOL.
As for picking out his clothes. HELL NO!! lol. He went from his mother to me.... he is still learning how to "live on his own" He can pick out his own clothes. Actually he is better at putting outfits together then I am!! I ask for his opinion a lot.
I think it is cute!!!
hahah it is cute, the boyf and i do the same thing on occasion
Eddie and I matched color wise yesterday.... completely didn't intend it, and got ready in two separate houses.
Post a Comment