Jean 218/365



Came home today and found a big wet spot on the bed. We'd left the dogs
inside all day because the weather was crappy, so this wasn't a good sign...
Sometimes when they sleep on the bed, they'll leave big drool spots, but
this was REALLY big. Sure enough, soaked all the way through to the
mattress. Found a smaller spot in another place on the bed, too. Needless
to say, I'm livid. They're both totally house trained, and now all of a
sudden someone is pissing on the bed? You've got to be kidding me.
Guessing one of them was trying to mark the territory as his/hers while we
were gone. Guess who won't be staying inside during the day anymore?

3 comments:

SEDC Clint said...

Wow... That spot WAS big. I'm glad that it was on my side..... NOT.

Liz T. said...

I discovered two wet spots on Sweetie's loveseat the other day. WTF??!?

Unknown said...

That just had to suck - kinda like the night that a cat pooped in my bed while I was sleeping!!