Jean 217/365



AND, back to the doctor again today. More drugs. We'll see if they work
this time. Highlight of the visit? He walked out of the room to get me a
sample of something and forgot I was there. Got sidetracked talking to
another doctor about a worm some girl had puked up and brought in earlier
that day and just totally, blatantly forgot that he needed to finish up
taking care of me. Awesome. Finally the nurse came by, and she went off
and found him. He was totally flustered and embarrassed and full of
apologies when he came running back into the room. I guess next time I'll
make sure I shoot a worm out of my sinuses before I go in to make sure I get
his full attention. (rolling my eyes)

2 comments:

Renatta said...

that sucks and on a side note throwing up a worm is disgusting

SEDC Clint said...

:) I think that it's a GREAT idea to pre-load your nose with a worm.... He, he he....