First of all, I can't believe that I'm posting on the internet for all the
world to see how much I weigh. However, this is exciting enough to warrant
sharing. I've been losing weight again lately (after a long period of
gaining) thanks to new meds and getting my life under control again. At the
doctor on Monday, his records showed that I've lost 14 lbs. since the last
time I saw him mid-August (I got a fist bump from him for that, which always
makes my day--ha!). In this photo, I actually weigh what my driver's
license says I do. I'm ecstatic. I feel like I'm cheating because most of
it is due to side effects of the new meds, but it's still awesome. I feel
great. :)
5 comments:
w00t!! It's not cheating at all -- the meds allow you be who you really are!
WOOHOO!! Keep up the good work and no, you aren't cheating, I agree with Liz :)
Woo hoo!!! Keep up the great work!!!
yay that's great
Nice job! But you still need to eat something during the day. :D
Post a Comment