Renatta 182/365



So I've had a new job since the beginning of June, if you recall. BUT I'M
STILL WORKING AT MY OLD JOB AND GETTING VERY FRUSTRATED ABOUT IT. Both jobs
are in the same company and I've been told I have to wait until they can
find me a replacement before moving. UGH!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

That sounds confusing....

Do you at least get two paychecks?

Lynn said...

Ugh! I hated that part of changing jobs! If you left the company they would have to figure out how to replace you fairly quickly. Your boss is too nice he/ she should be pushing for a deadline when you are released. Hang in there.

Renatta said...

one paycheck, and the new job i'm waiting to start pays more money AHHHH!!!

Unknown said...

That is NOT cool! Have you talked to HR about it?

Renatta said...

just got word today that the process is apparently coming to a close and my replacement should be ready in a few weeks