can't go wrong with spongebob! I have never had a cavity either and I KNOW I have at least one. Its been a long time since I have seen a dentist. :( I need to make an appointment.SOON.
And I feel like there's something maybe backwards with the universe... I ALWAYS have at least one (usually two) and this time on my visit I was only "dangerously close" to having one.... so go me!
Sorry for you guys though. I love you both, but I was getting sick of having that huge needle jabbed into my gum and then the drilling noise. and the metal taste. Bleh.
It is NOT as bad as Rachel makes it sound, they filled two, I have two more to have filled - they used white composite instead of metal, so it wasn't that bad!
5 comments:
can't go wrong with spongebob! I have never had a cavity either and I KNOW I have at least one. Its been a long time since I have seen a dentist. :( I need to make an appointment.SOON.
Please tell me it wasn't horrible to get fixed.
I love Spongebob!
And I feel like there's something maybe backwards with the universe... I ALWAYS have at least one (usually two) and this time on my visit I was only "dangerously close" to having one.... so go me!
Sorry for you guys though. I love you both, but I was getting sick of having that huge needle jabbed into my gum and then the drilling noise. and the metal taste. Bleh.
It is NOT as bad as Rachel makes it sound, they filled two, I have two more to have filled - they used white composite instead of metal, so it wasn't that bad!
I have two theories in response to that:
1. My dentist is just awful and makes it worse for me as the patient.
2. Liars go to hell!!!!
LMAO ~ I am serious, it isn't that bad - I can't stand the drill noise, but in all reality it wasn't horrible!
Post a Comment