Clint 183/365



Half way! Woot!

Living in southern Utah, some days my job takes me to some amazing places.
But some days are a bit different than others. Today I worked with a
gentlemen who is taking on the web sites for the 5 'alternative education'
programs in our closest district. His office is in the youth corrections
facility - you can see the candy-cane fencing behind the building.

When you get here, you have to be buzzed into a waiting room until the
person you are coming to see comes and opens a door from the inside. You
can't take in any cell phones, and they strongly recommend that you don't
take in ANY wallets or keys. So, I placed the contents of my pockets into a
metal locker that they provide, locked my stuff up and took the key with me.
I was then escorted back to the office through another few sets of locked
doors to get back to his office.

Once I was there, it was as normal as it could be - getting in and back out
was an interesting process.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been to a few of those places, it is amazing the hoops you need to jump through to get in and out.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.