If you want to use Spotify as a mobile player, then you have to pay for a subscription and download their app onto a smartphone. Or yeah, you could also use the app on an iPod Touch over Wi-Fi. As far as I know, Spotify only works as a streaming service. You can't download songs through it. (Though, I could be wrong about that.)
5 comments:
I am just mad that I can't load songs onto my nano, which means I guess I need to buy an iPod Touch - right?
If you want to use Spotify as a mobile player, then you have to pay for a subscription and download their app onto a smartphone. Or yeah, you could also use the app on an iPod Touch over Wi-Fi. As far as I know, Spotify only works as a streaming service. You can't download songs through it. (Though, I could be wrong about that.)
spotify is one of many services that hates non-americans. bah.
or rather, hates anyone living outside of the States.
Actually, it just started working here in America within the last few weeks. It's been available in Europe for much longer.
Post a Comment