Well, the girl at Petco swears these dog cookies are human grade, and that diabetics buy them because they have less sugar. It's Friday afternoon, I'm bored as hell, and am just desperate enough to find out...
They're not bad, other than being stale from sitting out in the Petco "buffet" for who knows how long. After eating four of them I have kind of lost my taste for them. Urp.
9 comments:
LOL so....do they taste good?
Pretty sure my father-in-law tasted one, and that my dad ate like 4 before we caught him and told him what they were. ;)
They're not bad, other than being stale from sitting out in the Petco "buffet" for who knows how long. After eating four of them I have kind of lost my taste for them. Urp.
So... what I'm hearing is 4 is the limit? LOL
Nope, but 4 is all I had! ;)
Nah, my dad would have kept going if we hadn't stopped him!
LOL thats to funny!!
LOL, they look like sandwich cookies!
That's all they are, really, just less sweet.
Post a Comment