Listening to The Help on my ipod. I had forgotten the joy of audio books until I discovered that I could download them for free from the public library. They are like story-time for adults. I got sucked into this book from the first word.
4 comments:
Dora
said...
It's the only way I get to "read" these days. I listen to them on the train to and from work. Makes the time fly by. I'm going to look for this one at my library. I've heard great things about it - and I saw a preview for the movie this past weekend.
I just listened to The Help! They did SUCH a great job reading on this one. LOVED it. I almost fell out of my seat at the movie theatre last week when a preview for the movie came on screen!! Comes out in August!
4 comments:
It's the only way I get to "read" these days. I listen to them on the train to and from work. Makes the time fly by. I'm going to look for this one at my library. I've heard great things about it - and I saw a preview for the movie this past weekend.
I just listened to The Help! They did SUCH a great job reading on this one. LOVED it. I almost fell out of my seat at the movie theatre last week when a preview for the movie came on screen!! Comes out in August!
Great book! I just re-read The Outsiders - I think that would be a great book on tape (or whatever they are called)
I have a hard time "listening" to books - I just can't comprehend them. Kudos to you for being able to do that!!
Post a Comment