No I haven't. The only time I have seen an invite it was for my grandparents 50th anniversary and they were business card size. I thought it was pretty creative.
Ahh. These are the Save the Dates because our wedding is so far away. I'll be making the actual invites (by hand!) probably for the rest of the summer after I get all the materials in.
6 comments:
WOOOOT! Love them!!!
They're magnets :) And they came in this awesome reusable blue box!!
No way!! Thats even cooler! I don't think I have seen an invite for a wedding as a magnet!
You've never heard of Save the Date magnets? They're my favorite type of Save the Date because they're the only kind I don't lose. :)
No I haven't. The only time I have seen an invite it was for my grandparents 50th anniversary and they were business card size. I thought it was pretty creative.
Ahh. These are the Save the Dates because our wedding is so far away. I'll be making the actual invites (by hand!) probably for the rest of the summer after I get all the materials in.
Post a Comment