I had my daddy take me to Costco today so I could get the new book! I finished reading it before the end of the day.... but the next one comes out Nov 22! (which is a whole lot better than having to wait until next June).
I have read and own the whole series. Silly me, I only owned up to 14 or so in paperback, and I always got sick of waiting for the new ones to come out in paperback, so my series is half paperback and half hardcover.
I have two in hardcover because tyler rushed out to get them for me. Such a good boy :) LOL I was waiting for paperback to get the next ones...just haven't have time to get them
I LOVE the Stephanie Plum series. One of them had me laughing so hard at work that I had to crawl under my desk. I just put the new one on hold at the library. I am number 172 on the list. :(
She just started a new series though, the first book is called Wicked Appetite. It made me laugh so hard I was crying in some parts. Luckily I was alone in my dorm room and didn't have to explain it to anyone.
7 comments:
Have you read the whole series? The last one I read was 15 I believe. I have fallen behind!
I have read and own the whole series. Silly me, I only owned up to 14 or so in paperback, and I always got sick of waiting for the new ones to come out in paperback, so my series is half paperback and half hardcover.
I have two in hardcover because tyler rushed out to get them for me. Such a good boy :) LOL I was waiting for paperback to get the next ones...just haven't have time to get them
I LOVE the Stephanie Plum series. One of them had me laughing so hard at work that I had to crawl under my desk. I just put the new one on hold at the library. I am number 172 on the list. :(
I love them too.
She just started a new series though, the first book is called Wicked Appetite. It made me laugh so hard I was crying in some parts. Luckily I was alone in my dorm room and didn't have to explain it to anyone.
My mom loves her books - I haven't started to try them yet - maybe I will sooner or later!
@Jody - they're rather easy and fun reads :) Good for a laugh when you need one too.
Post a Comment