Let's see: Altercation, and The More The Merrier. I call that a font disaster!
i see the same thing as Liz. hehe.
Holy crap! I don't think they could have come out with a WORSE band logo/font!! Good luck to them getting people there!
It dawned on me today that if someone invited me to Altercation, following it up with The More The Merrier, I'd probably stay home just to avoid physical injury.
LOL!
Death Metal - great music, terrible logos
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Let's see: Altercation, and The More The Merrier. I call that a font disaster!
i see the same thing as Liz. hehe.
Holy crap! I don't think they could have come out with a WORSE band logo/font!! Good luck to them getting people there!
It dawned on me today that if someone invited me to Altercation, following it up with The More The Merrier, I'd probably stay home just to avoid physical injury.
LOL!
Death Metal - great music, terrible logos
Post a Comment