Nail polish has been out for awhile. It's the perfume that's new. (Also - why do I know this?)
That's what I was wondering... Are you a closet Bieber fan?
I read a lot of music blogs and they're pretty much obliged to cover all of the Bieber news as it happens. So I guess that's how I know about all this Bieber merch.
hahah lame
OPI's line of Justin nail polish bombed according to my friend!! LOL
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nail polish has been out for awhile. It's the perfume that's new. (Also - why do I know this?)
That's what I was wondering... Are you a closet Bieber fan?
I read a lot of music blogs and they're pretty much obliged to cover all of the Bieber news as it happens. So I guess that's how I know about all this Bieber merch.
hahah lame
OPI's line of Justin nail polish bombed according to my friend!! LOL
Post a Comment