Poking around on eBay the other day, I discovered people paying ridiculous amounts of money for these Starbuck's mugs. Hell, I have six of them! But hopefully not for long... :)
It always surprises when I see aftermarkets that match or exceed their primary markets. This tends to happen with Apple products. And apparently, also with these Starbucks mugs. I wonder if it's because some people will only pay for things in cash (PayPal, etc.) and they have no local outlet for these items? Anyway, I hope you snag some decent coin from your mug sale!
Apparently people collect Starbuck's mugs, and once they go "out of print" the price goes up accordingly. This set is from 2002 - score for me! I do have to actually list them first, tho... :)
3 comments:
It always surprises when I see aftermarkets that match or exceed their primary markets. This tends to happen with Apple products. And apparently, also with these Starbucks mugs. I wonder if it's because some people will only pay for things in cash (PayPal, etc.) and they have no local outlet for these items? Anyway, I hope you snag some decent coin from your mug sale!
Apparently people collect Starbuck's mugs, and once they go "out of print" the price goes up accordingly. This set is from 2002 - score for me! I do have to actually list them first, tho... :)
sweeeeet..... i wish i had multiple somethings lying around that i could make some money off of!
Post a Comment