I LOVE having all 4 kids together. I miss doing daycare with them all. Great
news though, Turner and Lily will be going to school (hopefully same class)
next year and we got Bailey and Wyatt in the same kindergarten class next
year. On top of that Wyatt and Bailey are now attending Sojourner a charter
school that is WAY bad ass and I KNOW my children will be getting a great
top of the line education! Best part is....once you have a child in, all
siblings are automatically in. No waiting list or lottery to get in! WOOT
4 comments:
That is great news Kirsten!
Great news, and an adorable picture. :)
looks like they'll be friends for a long time!
The grandparents of both sets of kids have been best friends since high school. Both sets are considered and are my parents and the kids father is like a brother to me. So like it or not....they will be in each others life for a LONG time :)
Post a Comment