Oooo Purdy!They always tell me things like that too... then I chip them in the car :(
The cool thing was that they were dry as soon as I left - so I managed to not 'f' them up at all!!
Not fair! I wish I could find a place that did that around here...
Google it - I am sure you can find a place! That is what I did!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oooo Purdy!
They always tell me things like that too... then I chip them in the car :(
The cool thing was that they were dry as soon as I left - so I managed to not 'f' them up at all!!
Not fair! I wish I could find a place that did that around here...
Google it - I am sure you can find a place! That is what I did!
Post a Comment