In fact, we had so much snow this day that when a co-worker and I went to lunch, we about got in an accident. We had to stop for a stoplight, and about 4" of heavy wet snow slid off of the car roof and completely obscured the windshield. The snow was to heavy for the wipers to clear it, so we had to cooperatively work with side windows open to find a place to pull over and clear the windshield by hand.
6 comments:
OK, that's just wrong....
Last I checked it was May and this shouldn't be happening... I'll go check again.
Yep... still May. WTF?
OMG IS THIS FOR REAL!!!????? i would flip the fuck out.
Um. This is totally F'ed up!
Yes - no cheats or Photoshopping of any kind.
In fact, we had so much snow this day that when a co-worker and I went to lunch, we about got in an accident. We had to stop for a stoplight, and about 4" of heavy wet snow slid off of the car roof and completely obscured the windshield. The snow was to heavy for the wipers to clear it, so we had to cooperatively work with side windows open to find a place to pull over and clear the windshield by hand.
Crazy.
I know I am a little late on my comment, but I agree - WTF?!?!
Post a Comment