Summer 57/365


A ghost story: okay, so this picture was taken from my bed(yup, on the
floor!) right in front of that white basket on the floor is the
door of the bathroom. I was laying in bed facing the bathroom, it was
dark....i was playing angry birds(its an addiction) when I saw something
move out of the
corner of my eye...I turned and looked and saw someone walking from left to
right in the hallway behind those paint cans...I got the movement of walking

and saw a white face above the paint cans...my oldest daughters room in on
the right and I got the impression that someone had walked into her room.
Since she was out at the time, I though..."hmmm" and wondered why she
didn't turn on the hall light, a split sec later i realized I hadnt heard
the garage door open(thats how she gets in)...It's under my room, so I
always hear her when she comes in and she always turns on the hall light and
tells me goodnight...


My heart stopped, I got up and went in the hallway...turned on all the
lights, went into my daughters room and no one was there...


My oldest daughter has been saying for months that there is a ghost in the
house, I've heard him walking upstairs when we are all downstairs. Things
get knocked off dressers...not a big deal, but this spooked me....

2 comments:

Liz T. said...

That would give me the shivers. I wonder if you can ask him what he wants?

Renatta said...

oh hellllllllll no