Oooo... that sounds yummy!
How did it turn out? I'm sure he loved it. For his g'day did you promote hom to ex xboyf?
mashed potatoes were decent, roast was dry... i was so upset :(and there was no status promotion hahahahah
Ha ha!
Your next roast will be better. I've never made a roast beast.
Roasts are hard, it all depends - so no status update hunh!?!? :-)
hahah no, not yet
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oooo... that sounds yummy!
How did it turn out? I'm sure he loved it. For his g'day did you promote hom to ex xboyf?
mashed potatoes were decent, roast was dry... i was so upset :(
and there was no status promotion hahahahah
Ha ha!
Your next roast will be better. I've never made a roast beast.
Roasts are hard, it all depends - so no status update hunh!?!? :-)
hahah no, not yet
Post a Comment