Renatta 41/365


After getting lost while hiking and going about 8 miles with The Ex-Boyf
(we're novices), pizza is definitely in order.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Completely agree. I love pizza for any occasion really.

Robin in NJ said...

Two tips for hiking....either get a small, handheld GPS or bring some chalk and mark tree trunks on your way in. Sounds silly but it works.

Renatta said...

hahah yeah.... it's friday? um, pizza!

Rachel said...

Lol. Me and my bestie have a standing Friday pizza date. Sometimes we let Goose come too. The owner of the little place has come to expect us to show up.

Jon said...

Love Pizza, Found out today there is a pizza place near me that will pay you $1000 dollars if you can eat a 30" pizza! I'm doing it, and i'm gonna win! there will be pictures! lol

Shawn said...

Is there a time limit on how quickly you have to eat the 30" pizza? Because, if I had a couple hours and I was real hungry, I could probably do it.

Renatta said...

holy hell, i'd definitely house the 30" pizza!!!!

Rachel said...

I'd like to think I could do it. Especially if the time limit was a few hours.