Liz 51/365


Yesterday's pic was hard to post, but this one is harder. Step 1 was to make
room. Of course it had to be by yanking a front tooth. I can't even look in
the mirror -- I feel like I look like a drug addict. :( You can also see the
blue spacers they jammed between my molars to get ready for the bands. It
feels like I have giant pieces of pot roast stuck between my teeth.

5 comments:

Renatta said...

:/

Lynn said...

Man , you are bringing me back to teenagerhoid. Sucks now but it will be solo worth it!

Rachel said...

I hated the prep work :(

It'll totally be worth it in the end though!!!

Did they at least numb you up real good when they pulled it? I freaked out when they pulled one of my baby teeth. I had to be completely out for my wisdom teeth to come out.

Did they give you a sticker for being good?

Lynn said...

Sheesh - I just read my entry. Not used to the iPad word correction while making comments :). Words above should be teenager hood and sooooooo worth it.

Unknown said...

It will be worth it when it is all over!