Liz 50/365


This is a hard one for me to post. I've never been fond of my teeth, even
back when they were straight. I always figured I'm old now, so who cares,
right? But I keep having more and more problems and I have finally decided
to get braces (again) at the age of 51. Of course that means you get to go
along for the ride. Here's the mandatory Before photo. (Yes, my ancestry is
primarily British. Why do you ask?) :)

4 comments:

Renatta said...

ouch! good luck...

Rachel said...

ouch. I hated my braces. :-P

When you get them off be sure to ask for a permanent bottom retainer. That's why I have. It's gold, (so I've only broken it once) and it will keep your bottom teeth from moving.

Upper teeth are a different story because I HATE my upper retainer and haven't worn it in years.

Liz T. said...

What sucks the most is that I had a permanent retainer but had it removed in my early twenties. If I had only known!

Rachel said...

I was told they wouldn't remove it.