Liz 39/365


My "wealth of unusual-looking moles" aside, this is what my back looks a
Graston treatment at the chiropractor's. It doesn't hurt much at all, just
like a really aggressive massage on my really tight muscles. The theory of
Graston is that it breaks down some of the scar tissue in our muscles (we
all get some over time) so the body can heal it and restore a more-normal
range of motion. I've been doing this weekly for almost 2 months and it has
made a significant difference in my back pain. Looks like hell though,
doesn't it? First time I've actually seen it myself. Almost all of the
redness will be gone within 48 hours -- luckily I don't bruise easily. :)

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

I had to look up what Graston treatments was....Sounds like it might feel kind of good. Glad you found this way to help your pain go away!

Unknown said...

That might kill me in the beginning! Glad it is helping you!

Renatta said...

ouch that looks sooooo painful!!!