LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!! GOOOO KT!
What is going on with you two?
LOL @ kirsten. The short answer for me is "therapy." The really good kind.
What? Wow I'm lost LOL
My blisters are from using a wiffle ball bat to hit and yell and scream during a recent therapy session.Jean is thrilled because I always stuff or deny anger and I'm starting to not do that as much anymore.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!! GOOOO KT!
What is going on with you two?
LOL @ kirsten. The short answer for me is "therapy." The really good kind.
What? Wow I'm lost LOL
My blisters are from using a wiffle ball bat to hit and yell and scream during a recent therapy session.Jean is thrilled because I always stuff or deny anger and I'm starting to not do that as much anymore.
Post a Comment