Heading home from work, (OH ya I got a new job pointing and clicking a mouse
for 8-10 hours a day!) and this truck is in the other lane three or four car
lengths behind me, patiently waiting for someone to let him in.
Everyone behind me is slowly inching forward, as close to the car in front
of then as they can get, as if saying I will not EVER let you in. This kinda
pissed me off, don't get me wrong normally I'd be like "haha screw you
guy!". For some reason I was feeling generous, and I caught the guys eye and
waived him on up. He hesitated before pulling along side me. He's wearing a
cowboy hat, towing what ever the hell that thing is....clearly from out of
town. I waved him in front of me. He looked AMAZED mouthed "thank you" and
crept in. I smiled and flipped a silent bird to everyone behind me!
1 comment:
hahah, that was nice of you... i hate having to be 'that person' who doesn't know what the hell lane they're supposed to be in in another town!
Post a Comment