Without a reason to believe in / I'm wanderin through life no longer
breathin / yet I'm needin an escape / Hearts race, loves misplaced, / It's
been a nice change of pace livin' life through anothers face / But THIS
isn't me you see / my life's gone down a path that was laid before me / It's
still there / Livin' day by day you ALL see / I'm not this man / I've got a
woman and a life I'm a family man / THIS is inconceivable / yet I bleed /
Eternally My mind's spotless / Sunshine takes it's toll when it washes /
Over me, I cease to be / Lost between wants and needs / you can't change it
/ I'm trapped, now I'm anxious / Life rushes back I can't take it / I can't
only hope to shake it / But it breaks me / Reality sets in / This is me, I'm
a single twenty some-odd man with NO hopes, and NO plans for the future /
I'm livin' day to day, the present is a gift always taken for granted / I'm
search for Eternity in small doses / Hell at this point I'd settle for
reality at a mere closeness / something to grasp at / I nearly had I lost
focus / Will I ever be here again / Here's Hopin!!.
No comments:
Post a Comment