Bailey working on her first piece of homework....EVER. She cruised right
through it until we got to the numbers. She can count to 100+ she has that
down, writing them is a different story. She tends to write all her numbers
backwards. This was a good practice sheet for her. I also figured out that
she learns the same why I do, with a photographic memory! I am STOKED to
have learned this. I wrote down the words, Room, Turner, Table, and House
she read the letters and word out loud and then I would hide the
words.....she stared off in space and spelled everything back. I don't know
if I'm explaining it well but this is how I remember spellings and number. I
can see it and write it down, then look at my paper to see what the number,
name, spelling etc is. Knowing this will make homework time much easier.
1 comment:
Yay! Knowing how she learns will hopefully make homeless less stressful.
Post a Comment