A friend of mine actually got arrested for petting a police horse. true story!
Seriously? Ours are there for petting, feeding and talking to the officers!!
OOH maybe it's different, ours are there downtown after bar close and "heard" the drunk people away from downtown.
LOL, I would love to see that!!
When intoxicated, and not paying attention, they seem to sneak up on you! a couple times I thought I was going to need fresh drawers when I got home!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
A friend of mine actually got arrested for petting a police horse. true story!
Seriously? Ours are there for petting, feeding and talking to the officers!!
OOH maybe it's different, ours are there downtown after bar close and "heard" the drunk people away from downtown.
LOL, I would love to see that!!
When intoxicated, and not paying attention, they seem to sneak up on you! a couple times I thought I was going to need fresh drawers when I got home!
Post a Comment