Yoicks! Ouch! This may call for tattoos when all is sad and done....
It sucks but its to keep you healthy :) Thats all that matters. just an FYI you can't tattoo over scars or moles.
I know - I asked! I was hoping I could get a tattoo, but I will be stuck with the scar - however I may be able to use Mederma and the scar will minimize!
That looks like it hurts. I've heard good things about Mederma though :)Or maybe you'll get lucky and it'll just vanish on it's own over the years.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yoicks! Ouch! This may call for tattoos when all is sad and done....
It sucks but its to keep you healthy :) Thats all that matters.
just an FYI you can't tattoo over scars or moles.
I know - I asked! I was hoping I could get a tattoo, but I will be stuck with the scar - however I may be able to use Mederma and the scar will minimize!
That looks like it hurts. I've heard good things about Mederma though :)
Or maybe you'll get lucky and it'll just vanish on it's own over the years.
Post a Comment