Courtesy of Clint. About the least flattering photo of me possible, but a really, really good representation of my week.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
awww. you look like you're just done. just completely done. and I don't think very many of us like spontaneous ass shots of ourselves. I'm actually quite thankful annie can't use a camera, so I have no way of seeing myself from this angle :-)
2 comments:
awww. you look like you're just done. just completely done. and I don't think very many of us like spontaneous ass shots of ourselves. I'm actually quite thankful annie can't use a camera, so I have no way of seeing myself from this angle :-)
:( I know how you feel. That's how I was feeling by the end of this week.
I do like that you still had the energy to give him the finger though...
Post a Comment