I like the ipad because I am too old to be able to see the screen of an iphone. :) Otherwise I think they're the same. The larger screen is nice just because, too, especially for videos.
I do have an iPhone but I'm legally blind and there's so much that I can't use the phone for because of its size. So, some of those things I could do with the iPad. Also, the iPad has some video and audio production apps that aren't as robust on the iPhone.
7 comments:
Yay! I had great fun tracking mine, It came the same route as yours. :)
that's pretty cool to be able to watch where it goes, that's a fun part of ordering something
What can the ipad do that the iphone can't? in otherwords, why would one want to own both simultaneuosly?
A friend is hoping to receive his today.
I just hope I can get one sometime this year!
I like the ipad because I am too old to be able to see the screen of an iphone. :) Otherwise I think they're the same. The larger screen is nice just because, too, especially for videos.
I do have an iPhone but I'm legally blind and there's so much that I can't use the phone for because of its size. So, some of those things I could do with the iPad. Also, the iPad has some video and audio production apps that aren't as robust on the iPhone.
I want to buy one, but just don't think I can afford $600!!!
Post a Comment