Summer 5/365


*This little girl is my bebe, she is 11*
*a hippy in black clothes...*
*
*
*Singer, music-lover, artist, & my favorite cookie-monster.*
*Her twin is 8 years older than her, and has brown eyes...*
*

She won't go into the military, won't do anything conventional....
She got her ears pierced last year, her hair dyed last week...as long as
she's safe, I let her explore herself and this world
in her own unique way....

She is my last born child, and I love her*

I don't know what to expect, but I'm enjoying the ride.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I work all day with parents who have no idea how to be tuned in to their kids as people. Does my soul good to hear your openness and willingness to protect her AND allow her to explore who she is.

Robin in NJ said...

It's great that she is her own person and you are giving her the room and the safety to explore.

Summer said...

Thankyou...