
I'm in the Military, 19+years
Crossfit & 5K's make me smile
5 tattoos, 5 piercings..
3 children....no drugs.
These 2 little rub marks I got from the rowing machine have had me
hopping around in the shower, wincing when I walk, and generally being a
big baby...
2 little rub marks...who knew?
5 comments:
So I haven't had any kids... but I've had several piercings, including my belly button, I've dislocated my knees and my shoulder and survived all of that with limited disruptance of my life (even got me out of gym class happily)
But I have to say that any rub marks or blisters on my feet will completely ruin the way I function and make me hop around in the shower too.
its kinda sad isnt it!
you have pretty feet otherwise!
Thanks Renatta...
I agree with Renatta! I am a baby when it comes to my feet, as soon as they hurt, it ruins my day!
Post a Comment