Renatta 7/365


Writing in my journal about the weekend's activities. Side note -- geez my
thighs are monstrous.

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

you don't have "monstrous" thighs. its the lighting on the pants. :)

Rachel said...

I agree with Kirsten. If you want monstrous thighs you should see mine.

Linda said...

Whatever...your whole body is the size of my ONE thigh.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I am with Linda!!!

Side note, I love your bed!!

Anonymous said...

I love me some journaling-can be so helpful and therapeutic! And re:thighs and other comments. I wish as women we didn't think things like this about ourselves and our bodies so much. Makes me kinda sad. :( I have big thighs, but I think they house one of the strongest muscles in the body. They hold us up and move us through the world every day!

Robin in NJ said...

Journaling is great. Your thighs are not monstrous. I think gravity makes this a bad angle for a photo. My thighs are humongous and my legs are short. At least you have long legs.