Renatta 20/365


Out for a walk with The Ex-Boyf.

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Ok, I am still not thrilled with Mr. X but this is an adorable pic and I'm glad to see you guys getting outside. I did notice you are still calling him X Boyf....

Renatta said...

hahah, that is correct, he's still ex-boyf

jennifer said...

hey-- at least you didn't push him off, right?

Robin in NJ said...

I like the contradiction of taking a walk with him and yet calling him he ex-boyf. Interesting.

Unknown said...

I am with Robin!!!

Anonymous said...

See now, what I notice is your capitalization of his title in your caption-LOL. It is a neat pic though!

Renatta said...

hahah i call him The Ex-Boyf, because i don't really know what we are? we've been seeing each other for a few weeks, but i don't think he's back to The Boyf.