I would love one of these! LOL
Seriously??
OMG!!! I would have RALPHED out my butt if I drank that all by myself!!! lol
Okay, I'm gonna sound SUPER stupid now...but...We celebrate St Patrick's day March 17th in Michigan......It's different in some areas?
hahahahahhah r2 - pittsburgh has a huge parade/party everywhere on the weekend before... that's how it's always been and i don't ask questions because it means fun times. but you're correct, the actual day is the 17th
That looks awesome!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I would love one of these! LOL
Seriously??
OMG!!! I would have RALPHED out my butt if I drank that all by myself!!! lol
Okay, I'm gonna sound SUPER stupid now...but...We celebrate St Patrick's day March 17th in Michigan......It's different in some areas?
hahahahahhah r2 - pittsburgh has a huge parade/party everywhere on the weekend before... that's how it's always been and i don't ask questions because it means fun times. but you're correct, the actual day is the 17th
That looks awesome!!!
Post a Comment