Rachel 3/365


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 comments:

Kirsten said...

again CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D Gorgeous ring!!

Linda said...

Congrats! Beautiful ring!

meg said...

Congrats

Rachel said...

Thanks! This time it's not a trick either. :) This one's mine.

jennifer said...

oh my god!!! oh my god!!!!!! congratulations!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Rachel-big congrats! When I saw this, I thought "hey wait a minute-she can't fool us 2 yrs in a row," but then I recognized your pink comforter! Hooray-I'm celebrating your love today!

Lynn said...

Congrats Rachel!!! I am so happy for you - you guys make such a great couple. How did he propose??

miss selene said...

!!!!!!!

Rachel said...

I'll put the story up in our group :)

Renatta said...

YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Nicole said...

congrats!!!

Robin in NJ said...

Wow! And congratulations!!! It's a beautiful ring.

summer said...

YYYEEAA!!! COngrats

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you! It is so pretty and you are so deserving of this!